The DM16 is the credit card sized programmer's calculator designed to display and work with numbers in hexadecimal, decimal, octal and binary, and convert numbers from one base to another. A number of specialized functions are provided to assist the programmer, including left- and right-shifting, masking, and bitwise logical operations.
The DM16 provides a wealth of functions for the programmer, including:
- Integer and floating point math.
- Shift functions: left and right, arithmetic and logical.
- Rotate functions: Rotate a single position or n positions left or right, through carry or not.
- Left justify the bits of a word.
- Masking: Create masks to mask left or right n bits.
- #B: return the number of bits set in a word
- Multiply/Divide: Provides functions for multiplying single precision numbers into single precision or double precision results. Likewise, allows single or double precision dividends.
- Bitwise Logic: and, or, not, xor
- Bit setting and testing
- Flag setting and testing: (user flags and overflow/carry)